Friday 3 July 2015

I'M NOT LIKE THAT!!

Hey hey hey hey! Why do I always start my post with something completely weird?
Cos I am weird o.o
Ahaha yes.

Alrighty! (I swear idk where I picked that up from it just materialised. I've got my bets on Kero-chan from Cardcaptor Sakura. If you know what and who that is then high-five. The dubbers screwed up the dubbed version so bad but the manga is fab)
Take 2;
Alrighty! Let's do something... Oh yea I have an awesome idea for later in the post. Atm idek what I'm doing.
I did Aqua's quiz.
I got Mostly C's.
Wth no.
No.
No no no no.

I hate maths, I'm terrible at it. I'm not bloody EVIL. That comparison makes me unhappy. It makes me think of a certain person i hate. I'm not like them. I'll never be like them. I don't want to hurt someone the way I got hurt. That old saying is wrong. Words hurt. They hurt more than physical violence. Arms and legs can heal but words will never go away. I'm a good person (I think) I'm not like that. I'm not arguing with myself. I don't do bad things. Nobody tells me anything. I would NEVER blackmail because I'd never hurt anyone ever like that. This makes me really unhappy because it compares me to a girl don't want to be. An enemy I never want to see. I'm not this. I can never be this.

And Aqua, I DO NOT BLAME YOU FOR THAT GIANT SPEECH THERE ^ ALTHOUGH TBH NON OF YOUR RESULTS ARE VERY GOOD. DONT SAY SORRY BECAUSE YOU DONT NEED TO. I DO NOT BLAME YOU

To read her traumatising quiz, go click HERE

But on a lighter note!
Aqua's blog

With that first part, the burning embers of her heart stuff, I laughed so hard I choked on a strawberry xDD
With that second part: Ty Aqua :')
TBH I DONT REMEBER WHEN WE MET. Oops xD Fail on my part xDD
Anyone want to know what my good idea is?
You do?
Well too bad! Mwahahahaha xDDDD
Should I do another quiz? Sure why not? Wait i can think of a perfectly good reason not to: I ALWAYS DO QUIZZES AND I SWEAR THEY'RE GETTING OLD.
Yea no. No quiz today.

WAIT. I REMEBER NOW. YESTERDAY I MEANT TO WRITE HOW I FEEL ABOUT WHEN PEOPLE ASK ME FOR STUFF BUT I INTERVIEWED SKY INSTEAD. HERE WE GOOOOOO:

~ Dear Everyone.
Do you think I bought my VIP for you? Do you give people everything they want? No and no. So don't ask. ESPECIALLY if you've never talked to me ONCE. Just asked me for things.
I did not buy VIP to spend everything on you. If you want something, buy your own.
I do not like asking. Actually I hate begging like that. It's MY VIP, MY sc, MY choice, MY diamonds and NOT YOURS.
Alright? Good.

Misty ~

IDEA INTO ACTION TIME! Remember that idea from about a minute ago? xD Well yea I'm doing it right this second.
My idea is, to make the first episode of my movie into a short story! Of course, for more awesomeness, watch the movie too xD

Haunting part 1.

Intro ~~~~

The goddess walked into the garden. Persephone, the flower goddess. Persephone turned. There she was. The ghost who Hades had told her to stop.
The ghost spotted her and floated towards her, "Persephone. To what do I owe the pleasure?" The ghost asked.
"Jasmine" Persephone began, "Lord Hades has asked me to stop you here" 
Jasmine the ghost looked shocked, after all its not everyday you get visited by a goddess.
"And why would that be, Persephone?" Questioned the ghost.
Persephone pulled a papyrus scroll out of thin air. "You don't have any money. You cannot proceed to the underworld"
"Am I suppose to stay here forever?" Jasmine inquired, feeling worried.
"I'm sure you'll have company soon" Persephone smiled wryly before dissappearing into nothing.
The ghost was angry. "The gods will pay for this!" she growled, "If I can't go to death... Death will go to me!" 
"Rise" The ghost commanded. "RISE AND KILL THE HUMANS"

Chapter 1.

"Ellen Heart! Are you ever coming down? Eva will be here soon!" I hear my mother call up the stairs. I call back down to her "Sorry! Lucy had my sock and wouldn't give it back!" Lucy is my dog. She really seems to like eating my socks! "But I'm packed now!" I thwack playfully at Lucy's tail as she tries to snatch the sock I'm putting on my foot. I give up and tug the sock off, leaving it on the floor to the mercy of the dog. I pull on my sandals and dash downstairs.
"Ready!" I call to my mother.
"Anyone hoooome?" I hear a voice from the door. Eva. I open the door and here she is. Oh I forgot to say, we're going on a cruise! They say the ship is haunted and Eva has been trying to scare me with that for DAYS!
Eva pulls out her phone and we start posing for the picture. 
"Ready to go see ghosts?" Eva asks me. 
"Sure!" I reply. "Bye Mum! Let's go Eva!"
We dash outside and hop into Eva's mothers car. Leanne and Sasha are already inside. Theres some weird 80's music playing.
"Mummmmmmm" Eva complains, "Thats DINOSAUR music! Pass me the phone." Eva grabs the phone and starts tapping the screen. Pity Party by Melanie Martinez starts playing, and we squeal and start singing along.
~~~
We arrive at the dock. We climb out of the car and squeal immediately at the sight of the gorgeous boat right in front of us. 
But despite everything, I can't help feeling like something is wrong....

TO BE CONTINUED


Naww we got a fan :3 I feel kinda awkward because I don't consider myself particually good o-o



I'm feeling kinda awkward now xDDD
But hey that made me so happy ^-^
Also because I'd never seen her before that moment O_O xDDD
She was nice though.

And omg xDDDD

I don't think she meant that to sound as creepy as it did xDDD I WATCH YOU xDDD
Do you see what I mean here? xDDD

BLEH MSP ISNT LETTING MY ARTY SAVE PROPERLY. IT NEEDS MUSICCCCCC. ARG!

This is the first time I've ever wondered: Am I someones idol? I shouldn't be. I'm just me. I'm not special. I'm just a incredibly crazy girl who blogs... :3
I'm legit crying with happiness now. I feel so popular xDDDDDD

NOW THE ARTY HAS ME STUCK ON THE SAVING SCREEN. I THINK I COULD SCREAM. Yea bad pun. A REALLY bad pun! For anyone normal: screen and scream sound similar.

Aqua hasn't done a post yet.. Whats the bet she forgets?
I'm thinking she'll forget... But she could come in like a wrecking ball and post :3
Nobody is perfect, but sofar she's posted daily, perfectly.

YES MY ARTY HAS SAVED. YEAAAAAAAAAA.

I think the post is long enough.
Yea it be long enough.
Baiii!

~Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment