Tuesday 24 March 2015

I totally don't copy.

Soooo-ooo... Aqua came back and I happen to coincidentally be blogging again -B I totally don't copy. I don't mostly but it seems the second i have anything to do with Aqua I turn into a clone ._.

Hmmm yes that needs to stop, let's do something
original... Maybe change my eyes so they're NOT the same shade of purple as Aqua's...                    







Yass there we go, perfect! Emerald green! Now I'm 1% more unique than before! Actually every outfit I wear has the lightning earrings. They're my thing, my symbol, my sign of uniqueness. Beat dat people >:D Jk jk.

Lol someone I never talked to before asked for a auto and our conversation went like this

Person: Can I please have an auto?
Me: Omg! I missed you, when was the last time we talked? :*
Them: I don't know. I missed you too.

Wth? Idk where they're getting there memories of me from, but it's certainly not from their head :P
I WAS hoping it would go like this but NOOOOO:

Them: Can I please have an auto?
Me: Omg! I missed you, when was the last time we talked? :*
Them: We haven't talked?
Me: Exactly.

But once again NOOOO....

Alrighty, let's talk about themes. The current theme is Report Racism. From a movie point-of-view I don't like the lack of flexability it gives me. The clothes and animations aren't fab either. Yea ik it's for a good cause and I get that. I just don't like certain things about it.

APPARENTLY THE NEXT THEME IS ADVENTURE TIME OMG NO Dx I might just die D:

Yas I hate it. I hate it bad bad bad :/

Outfits now... I WAS wearing a twin outfit with Faith but she stopped wearing so i stopped wearing it and so on... Oh Faith, i spent so much SC on that outfit only for you to stop wearing it after 2 days. Why why?

Ashleylol is going on and on about wanting to be in Mixed Magic High.. It's annoying. She's actually already in it she just doesn't like her part :/ TAKE WHAT YOU GET AND BE HAPPY! Really, the asking is rude and annoying and makes me want to put her in it even less then before. SO IF YOUR COMING MY WAY, JUST DON'T! Lol little song quote there ;-;

I'm thinking about all the things I've copied Aqua and Di Immortales there's a heck of a lot of them!

1. When Aqua made a blog, I made a blog
2. When she made a movie with a supernatural-ly theme to it, so did i (she didn't actually know about that one yet xD)
3. When she made her eyes purple, I did too.
4. My blog outro is next to identical to hers ;-;
5. When she started blogging again, so did I.
6. There was some line she said in a post a while back that I copied.

Godsssss I had a sad life if I copied so much ;-;



Apparently it's coming on Friday. So 3 more days if I did my simple addition correct. Wonder what it'll be... Msp doesn't usually celebrate easter o-o Or at least I don't think. I was there for easter last year but then again I was on the verge of quitting and I don't remember much :/

Alright let's do an interview! And like an idiot I forget the 'n' in 'interview'  So let's see... Just need to find a person....



Yep found someone! !Unisassy! <3 Alright then let's go...








Ugh SHES STILL ASKING FOR A ROLE GOSH SHUT UP ASHLEYLOL SERIOUSLY TAKE WHAT I GIVE YOU AND LIKE IT!

There we go, just told her what I just said only more polite. (hopefully)

Ugh I miss my purple eyes already. What's the bet that I'll change them back later? xD

Gonna go now <3 Baiiii people ;)

*Song quote was from Bad Blood, Taylor Swift, 1989 :P



3 comments:

  1. errr im ashleylol o-o and i never err wtf i dont know how he fuck unisassy is .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it ever occured to me that you might read this.... O_O

    ReplyDelete