Friday 27 March 2015

May the odds be ever in your favour

Ok guys, the easter egg hunt is on and kinda stupid x'D One of the quests involved going into a chatroom and saying 'Let's egg dance' o-o
I had to skip it for the sake of my pride x'D


And for all those non-vips out there, nows the time to go begging your parents for vip! Easter sale!


Look at those fab prices *O*

And theres the new theme too. I didn't know what it was at first :/ So with Awesome and Aqua's obsevations, the theme is

1. Hard to know what it is until you look. (Aqua's observations)
2. Not an easter theme
3. Easy to make look wrong if you look at the banana dress x'D (NOT MY OBSERVATION, THAT ONES AWESOME'S. SO IS THE ONE ABOVE)


And what's this? It seems MSP likes 1 Direction ._.'

Hmmm yes so I've heard. ._.
Nice ^ x'D

Then Dom is going on about how annoying it is that everyones so happy (I'm happy they're gone :'D) and everyone still yells 'yay' and stuff xD

Am I the only one who thinks that Peeta Mellark in The Hunger Games movie looks stupid? Nothing like what I had imagined! Nor Haymitch. Oh theres so much less drunk antics from Haymitch xDDD
No head-dive at the reaping? They removed Madge for crying out loud! And Lavinia. And Effie Trinket is scary o-o. And Prim seems 7 instead of 12 xD And- Stop it me, nobody wants to hear you rant xD  It has nothing to do with MSP but idc >:D

Oh and news? I de-best-friended Awesome. I don't think she knows yet. She was annoying me -.-

Imma gonna do a 'guess the song'. I give you a line or 2 of a song and you guess. If you can guess all of them, you get a greet.

1.  - Just close your eyes, the sun is going down. You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now.
2. - So I punched a hole in the roof, ah-ah ah-ah, let the flood carry away all my pictures of you.
3 - I love this record baby but I can't see straight anymore.
4 - You saying that you know but I really really doubt you, understand my life is easy when I ain't around you.
5 - We go hide away in daylight, we go undercover, wait out the sun.
6 - Don't you dare look out your window darling everything's on fire.
7 - Well I like the way your hair falls in your face, you've got the keys to me, I love each freckle on your face.
8 - I never meant to start a war, I just wanted you to let me in, but instead of using force, i guess i should of let you win.
9 - And I know, what I know, and I know your no good for me, yeah I know, what i know, and i knows its not meant to be.
10 - Laughing so damn hard, crashed your dad's new car, all the times we share.

Go guess! Have fun, and may the odds be ever in your favour!

Baiiiii <3

Ps: Player spotlight pushed forward a post.








7 comments:

  1. how did i annoy you? :((
    can you best friend me again? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. with the song lyrics all i know is:
    4. Problem
    8. Wrecking Ball
    10. Oath

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Safe and Sound
    2. Clean
    3. idk
    4. Problem
    5. idk
    6. Safe and Sound
    7. idk
    8. Wrecking Ball
    9. My Dilemma
    10. Oath

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow you got them all! lets hope that they are right! :3

      i wish i knew that many xD

      Delete
  4. I have also figured out number 7! Jump Then Fall

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have figured it out! 5: Heroes (we could be)

    ReplyDelete