Thursday 7 May 2015

Drama-Llama

* Warning, full of drama, naming names and swearing. Beware! (Btw, really really mild swearing, like 'bloody' and 'ass')

Haiii! So I WAS planning on not posting about the drama-llama with D<3 but then I thought; Well pretending isn't gonna make it go away.. So here we are, naming names, blaming blames. If you like drama, your gonna love this.

So you all saw my last post about D<3 calling Ash sick and stupid? Well if you didn't, heres the image msp won't let me post!:




Spooky stat. Mean words.

I sent her a message. I don't remember what it said because she blocked me but it was something along the lines of:

Ash didn't deserve what you said to her. She was my bestie. I won't forget this, and if you say anything like that to my friends again, you will regret it.

I couldn't see her reply.

And so I made a forum called D<3, asking what people thought about her. I was not asking for them to hate on her but yes, that's what happened. Then people started to turn on me...


My life is not sad, lady ;-; And when I look in the mirror I see myself and btw that is a bootiful sight <3 Maybe theres something wrong with her eyes ;-;


Ouch. That. Hurt. Real bad. So naturally I defended myself;


And then me and Flower argued. I don't think she expected me to post the entire argument on my blog but thats what I'm doing ;-;






And that is where the argument ended.

I was telling the fab royals obviously, and bubble made a forum that I can't find defending me, and Faithy threw her ass into the fight by defending me too!


Hold on I found Bubbles forum:


Ty Bubble and Faithy, your tha best <3

Then I saw what D<3 wrote in my gb...



Yeah? That right? Not so wise to send threats to me either! 2 can play the reporting game... I reported that message too ;)
Every little thing she says gives me another piece of evidence. If you don't believe me and if you believe I edited these, go look in the guestbooks of AshleyLOL, DARING POTATO and myself and in my forum called D<3
Anyway...

Today,  I found something D<3 wrote in the gb of DARING POTATO.


I reported that too.

And going back to my forum, I pointed out something very true...


Its true, in that forum I just said that she was mean to my friend. Which is very true. And if a hacker gave you wishies and greets, but hacked and deleted all your friends, would you forgive them? I do believe the answer is no.

Thats all thats happened so far. Now would you like me to talk about something else?

Alright so the new theme is Arabian Prom, and it is beautiful <3


I made a bootiful new look <3 Still keeping with my Vampire chic style... It's coolio <3


Sah cute! <3

I don't really have anything else to say atm. I'll post again soon! Baiiii!

Stay beautiful <3

* Update; a girl claimed she'd hack us if we kept being mean to D<3... Jeez I'm legit freaking terrified o-o


4 comments:

  1. thank you for not taking a picture of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Idk who you are, um... person ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELL I FEEL OFFENDED NOW I WAS GOING TO SAY EAT THE BLACKMAIL BUT YOU SAID THAT WHY SHOULD I NOW

    ReplyDelete