Saturday 9 May 2015

No llamas here!

Hai baes! And thats 'before everyone else' and not 'poo' xD

The last 2 posts have been deleted on an agreement for me to not publicly post drama. So i'm sorry, no llamas here. Go somewhere else for your drama-llamas

I forgot to mention! My arty; Sport day <3,  from the last theme, Sport deluxe, came 3rd! I was like SQUEEEEEEEEE! FREAK OUT! Happy moments... Casual freak-outs xD

Alsoooo, I have a new movie series; Silent Starlight. It's about 3 girls who get cursed. Ik, ik, it has NOTHING to do with starlight, idc, its a good name! You try coming up with something better! xD

So i was looking at my arty, (What colour are you?) and being like; Ermehgerd no ones loving it, like you do... And i found something really funny. So pretty much, theres a person up the top left hand corner, where your characters head goes to represent you, and the person below looks like their body attaches to my head xDDDD I'm like omg... x'DDDD It's really really funny, because she's wearing a french dress and my skin is white so she looks like a mime xDDD


x'DDDDDDD

Everyone has blogs now. I feel like I started a trend! Crystal has a blog, Nerdy has a blog, Awesome has a blog and Bubble has a blog! BLOGS! WHOOOO! xD

Also, new theme! Arabian Prom. Some of the animations are kinda funny...


But the clothes are beautiful! I'm probably going to make a movie but I haven't made it yet x'D About... Um.... Ooh! Vampires and Humans come together at a prom? Yeah, probably! What ya think? Fabulous xD

I'm going to link to the blogs of my friends on here, but keep in mind that I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT THEY POST ON IT. When you leave this blog you enter tha unknown. Look at own risk.

Crystals blog (this blog actually does have some drama, so i'd rather not post the link but if i didn't i think crystal would kill meh xD It is not my blog, i did not post the drama on it. She swears a lot too)
Bubbles blog
Nerdy's blog
Awesome's blog

Have fun with them! Also, the drama on Crystal's blog was written because she wanted to. Do not blame me for someone else blog with drama I was involved in. My part of the drama is gone, she's just posting hers ;-;

Oh what an interesting forum. Umm... Umm... Best if I just show you!



I didn't cry, but that is depressing as. And I'm pretty sure I'm not dead ;-; So evidently, not that depressing

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH FIGHTING ON THE FORUMS? WHY? I DONT NEED THIS RIGHT NOW NOOOO I DONT.

I can't figure out for the life of me how to update my profile to make it look goodish for this blog. I just gave in and asked aqua x'D

I have a new song, and when I buy a new song I WAYYY overdo it xD
Normal people with a new song: Listen to it a few times a day
Me with a new song: Listen to it on repeat for a few hours x'D
Thats totally normal right? Maybe it's an internet thing!

Ugh I gtg and this post is way to short! Um... Lets see... Nerdy forgot mothers day xD Thats... Interesting... Oh yea and happy mothers day, if any mothers are reading this ;-;


Well done there Nerdy x'D

Now I gtg... Baiiiiii <3

Sorry for the short post!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for leaving us a comment! :D Love your blog xoxo Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ffs that post is like the only msp blog post i'll ever make smh

    ReplyDelete