Monday 4 May 2015

I'm so obsessed.

*Warning, I put Lady Gaga's album cover for ARTPOP in here, and she is not wearing clothes. If you have an issue with that, don't read xD

I offically LOVE Twilight. Both the books and the movies. I am obsessed. I love it so much I changed my style ^-^



Throughly obsessed. But Faith and Bubble changed their looks too!






Idk why they changed their look though... But they look coolio :D
Also, forum people are shipping. I asked Bubble what shipping meant and I thought she laughed at me ;-; Appartly I was wrong and she DIDNT laugh at me. Yeah ok I'll admit I might have exadgetated slightly xD

Also, Mixed Magic High ended smoothly, and my next series shall be called Silent Starlight. Read my arty for more info :D Also, I may have named the characters after Bella Swan and Alice and Rosalie Cullen from Twilight xD

I have been attacking the forums with Twilight babble! I have moaned about nobody else liking it, raved about how fab it is, and made a poll called Twilight with the options:

1: Fab
2: Fab
3: Fab
4: Really Misty?

x'D I'm so fab

Faith wasn't talking to me so when she came on I attacked her with SARCASIM. Best weapon ever x'D I do sarcastic well!
CUTE CRYSTAL DOESNT KNOW WHAT TWILIGHT IS OMG x-o I may have asked does she live under a rock -B

And as of a few days ago, I have 92 Taylor Swift songs! Whoooooo! Idc if you don't like her, I do, 'kay? And speaking of music, a while back I had a thing with saying 'ARTPOP is SCARY!' Well look at it!:



She is not wearing clothes ;-; It's really scary, and whenever I want to listen to Appalause, I have to look at it! :O What is it with singers and being naked? Would it kill them to wear some clothes for once in their life? Obviously so! Miley Cyrus seemed to love being naked on that wrecking ball.

Annnnyway... I bet you wish to know the answers to the last 2 Guess a songs right?

The orginal was:

1. Safe and Sound, by Taylor Swift
2. Clean, by Taylor Swift
3. Just Dance, by Lady Gaga
4. Problem, by Ariana Grande
5. Heroes (we could be), by Alesso
6. Safe and sound, by Taylor Swift (ik, theres 2 xD)
7. Jump then fall, by Taylor Swift
8. Wrecking Ball, by Miley Cyrus
9. My Dilemma 2.0, by Selena Gomez
10. Oath, by Cher Lloyd.

And the second one, from the last post was:

1. Our Song, by Taylor Swift
2. Applause, by Lady Gaga
3. Complicated, by Avril Lavigne
4. Tell me something I don't know, by Selena Gomez
5. Superstar, by Taylor Swift
6. Superman, by Taylor Swift
7. Heart Attack, by Demi Lovato
8. Out of the woods, by Taylor Swift
9. Unconditionally, by Katy Perry
10. Love you like a love song, by Selena Gomez.


And I made the BEST. EDIT. EVER!!!



Now this is the only place where you can see the ORIGINAL. I had to change it because MSP didn't like the words at the top. And this is the best quality too.

Fabulous Royals is the name for the most fabby fab group ever, made up of Faith, Bubble and I. Oh look, I am capable of grammar! We didn't plan to make it, we were just really close besties so we made it our little group. Nobody can join, so don't even bother.

And sadly, Aqua appears to have quit again, or at least, isn't playing ;-; Perhaps I can overtake her level while she's away >:D Mwahahaha xD

And the new theme is Cosplay Cool. And with MSPeople being as creative as they are...


Yep, all wearing the same thing cos they are that unique xD

-No offence.

I'm gonna gooooo... So baiii! <3


3 comments:

  1. star (2Bastar) is meant to be unique! x-o

    also what did you use to make the edit? its just sooooooooooo good

    and i just realised you never did the player spotlight xD





    i have too much to say. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. naomi shay and i are the holy trinity pls be more creative with your names holy trinity is beautiful i am mamrie shay is hannah and naomi is grace yeyeyeyeyeey

    idk i'm so annoying you told me to come here bye now

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ Who are you and why are you so annoying? x'D

    ^^ Yea sorry Awesome xD

    ReplyDelete