Saturday 9 May 2015

The tales of Cute691114

*Waring: I swear. I say 'bloody' 'bitch' 'ass' 'crap' (not really a swear, idc) and 'shit'. So if you have an issue with that... Don't read!

Hai baes! And thats 'before everyone else' and not 'poo' xD

I forgot to mention! My arty; Sport day <3,  from the last theme, Sport deluxe, came 3rd! I was like SQUEEEEEEEEE! FREAK OUT! Happy moments... Casual freak-outs xD

Alsoooo, I have a new movie series; Silent Starlight. It's about 3 girls who get cursed. Ik, ik, it has NOTHING to do with starlight, idc, its a good name! You try coming up with something better! xD

So i was looking at my arty, (What colour are you?) and being like; Ermehgerd no ones loving it, like you do... And i found something really funny. So pretty much, theres a person up the top left hand corner, where your characters head goes to represent you, and the person below looks like their body attaches to my head xDDDD I'm like omg... x'DDDD It's really really funny, because she's wearing a french dress and my skin is white so she looks like a mime xDDD


x'DDDDDDD

Okay so its a bit off, but its still really funny! I might go post that on pictures xDD

Or not... Idc xD

Oh, Crystal made a blog post about this war. This started with D<3, now continues with Cute691114, the girl who threatened to delete the accs of Faith, Bubble, Liv and I. At first I played suck-up. And yes, I am VERY ashamed about that! I take it all back, I even reposted the drama-llama post! I acted because I was scared of a girl who likes to make people afraid, then blackmail them. Now that I've stopped believing that crap, and got Faithy and Bubble to stop believing it too, my life is 99% less shit.
And now I FINALLY know who 'Mr Fabulous' is. Crystal... xD I guessed you tbh xD I WAS RIGHT! xD

Also; HELP ME I HAVE A CARLY RAE JEPSEN SONG! IT IS NOT CALL ME MAYBE. IT IS; I REALLY LIKE YOU. Yes she does make other songs xD EVERYONE knows call me maybe

"Hey I just met you, but this is crazy. But heres my number, so call me maybe" x'D

Whooooo xD

Now Nerdy has a blog. I feel like I started a trend ._. Whooooo I'm so trendy xD Also, now Flower (Flowerstarforever) is accusing me of giving Cute hat too ;-; Um no. DO YOU NOT HAVE EYES LADY? For anyone wondering; The reason I say 'lady' so much? Leo Valdez, from Heroes of Olympus xD I pick stuff up from my books xD

Also, heres what Cute said to me. I am very ashamed of what I said, so I MIGHT cover up my suck-up-ing xD Ok no. But I'm REALLY ashamed, and I better not get teased about this...









Lady don't care if she ruins my life ;-; Real lovely!

And alright, ANYTHING might be a bit of an overstatement...  And now the forums!







And I spent all of today, along with Faith and Bubble, utterly terrified of the girl.
What. A. Bitch. Why make our lives bloody harder than they need to be? Why make us afraid? Jeez, the world is SO GULLIBLE! How would she do that huh? Something MSP isn't aware of? Yeah no.

She deserves a lifetime lock for that!

But the very least I can do... Tell the blogiverse. Also, now Bubble is making a blog x'D I'M SAH TRENDY!

Anyway... Thats all I have to say, so baiiiii baes <3

Also:

Crystals blog
Nerdy's blog
Bubble's blog

x'D

1 comment:

  1. i made a blog like last year tho and its a msp blog and it's really shit

    ReplyDelete