Friday 15 May 2015

Let's be fashionistas ;-;

Hai guys! This post is going to be (mostly) about fashion! Makeups, outfits, the lot of them! Let's be fashionistas guys B)
Aqua seems to play playing on the regular again, so so much for overtaking her level while she's away! xD Tbh since I started out a higher level, its not fair that she's overtaken me with time :3

Okay so getting right into the fashion theme!

The first step is picking your style. Do you want to look trendy? Mysterious? Spooky? Pick and style and change your makeup to match! Here's a few ideas!

This was my old look. The lip colour is up to preference, but this is the classic 'vip pretty' look, the typical aus server style. Any clothes go with it really

This is a classic spooky look. Used with goth clothes, it's scary cool/

This is very pretty. The different eye shadows create a colourful world in your face

This is a very unique style. Definitely good if you don't want to look like everyone else

Vampire chic. This is the look I use. The lips on this look also come down to preference. For extra spookiness, you can change the eyes to red, but keep in mind; in Twilight, red eyes means they kill humans!

Oh but wait. What if you're a non vip and you like these looks? Well here's how to make them non vip!

This is the non vip version of the 'vip trendy'. Just change the nose mouth and eyes to non vip ones and you'll be looking chic in no time!
This is how you would go about looking scary. Maybe wear an eye patch so you can't see one eye. I'm sorry, its the best I've got.

So its true that you can't get blue skin for the water spirit look. But you can get peach!  You could even change the colours around and be a dawn spirit, as shown below


You can't actually get the cat style at all unless your vip. Tbh there IS a cat nose item somewhere, but idk if its vip or not and I'm not bothered to find it.

And as for the last one...

Theres actually an identical shade of white for non vips. True, you look less scary. But again; thats the best I could do. Oh and I forgot to change the nose. 

Now that you've chosen a style, your ready to dress the part, but first, you have to choose colours.

Some people don't choose colours. Some people wear whatever. But most people have a colour that they colour all their outfits with. My colours are sea green and black, but you can choose whatever you like!

Choose some colours!
Normally people have 2 colours, but I have 3, and the 3rd is mint green. The mint green is used sometimes as a small bit of colour, but its not used often. Try and make sure your colours go together

Now that you've chosen that, we have to hit the stores, to buy an outfit that goes with the brilliant new you! I'll make the outfits in my colour, and tell you what to change to make it your colour, but of course you can improvise!

Actually... There's a few styles I can show with the eyes...

This is MY look. You can use the stye but please don't buy the look.
Remember; just because it looks spooky, doesn't mean it can't look pretty.
This is one of Ave's old looks, and she looks pretty hip.
This is my old style, and old look. Pretty, girly, nice.


If your gonna go cat, why not do it properly? To change it to non vip, just change the ears!

This is how to look like nature. Beautiful flowers, awesome skirt, slight blue tint in the cheeks.
Fabulous! If you like, you can also choose an ani to go with it.

And thats the end of our fashion show everyone! CUT!

_________________________________________________________________________________



So now lets talk about normal things!

I'm humming a song I don't know, which I heard at the shops, over a month ago. Makes sense? Nah. Idk why i remember it so well o-o I don't know who sings it, what its called or what its about. But I'm STILL humming it. No wait, now I'm whistling it. Ugh I gtg to school soon and fyi I REALLY don't want too! I also need to get ready soon which I don't want to do either ;-;


...


Okay so like, 10 hours later now. I don't always do the posts in one burst. I work on them until I like them, and then I release them. It takes several days sometimes! Hey maybe I'll interview Aqua... Let's ask her...

Yes! She said yessss! Once again, I'll talk about random shit whist doing the interview and post when done...

Nooooo Kesha whyyyyy! Why are you Talking Like This? Is obnoxious typing contagious or something? *No offence.

12 hours later once again...  Jeez it's sad how little I can get done. I'll continue interviewing Aqua later, but right now lets do something else...

Why are girls SO obsessed with getting a boyfriend? On an online game? Seriously? Well yes they're serious, and damn serious too. I don't want a bf. I've got a forth bestie and thats better than a bf tbh. Sisters before misters and that stuff. Chics before chaps, ladies before lads, damn I'm good at these things! xDDDD
People are all like; Single, need a boyfriend.
I'm all like: YA DONT NEED A BOYFRIEND x-o
They're like: I NEED A BF OR I'LL DIE!
I'm like: Gr8 m8. Good job.
I'm that classy xD
You know when you drink so much water you feel sick? I just did and now I feel TERRIBLE! Like, really really bad. Sick in the stomach. Thoroughly bleh.

How come nobody ever uses the toilet in books? They must be pretty busting... Or nobody drinks water? They'd die quickly. BOOK FAILS!
Now how about them memes?





Yeah thats all I can do. But that pug one's hilarious xDDDD
Along with the horse one.
And the cat one.
Makes me wonder; how would one unpug a toilet? A plunger might not work xD
Also, points to you if you get the horse one within 3 seconds. I got it at once and was like; OMG IT DOES *O*
MAGIC!
DAMN AWESOME.
YES IT IS.
WHY AM I SAYING EVERYTHING IN CAPS?
I SOUND LIKE AQUA.
OH YES I DO.
I SOUND LIKE A COMPLETE NUT CASE HERE.
DAMN IT.
OH YEA.
I REALLY SHOULD STOP NOW.
AHAHAHA NO.
YES.
YASSSSSSSS
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

No. Let's stop dat xDDD

That moment where you say 'hai', they don't reply, you say hai again, still no reply and its like "HAI x-o TALK TO MEH' And they're like; oh sorry, i was on brb.  'Oh'

I hate it how it shows like only half as many friends at the bottom bar than are actually on ;-; It's like; who's online... Them... Okay who's REALLY online?

Okie I gtg :c Actually, I think the post is good enough, and doesn't need anymore shit in it.

Wait I thought of more random shit:

Someone was asking me what 'wyd' means, so I think we need to do a crash corse in 'internet'

Wyd: What you doing
Brb: Be right back
Hru: How r u?
Gtg: Got to go.
Dw: Don't worry
Ty: Thank you
Tysm: Thank you so much
Np: No problem
Wbu: What about you?
Ofc: Of course
Bae: Before anyone else.
Wth: What the hell
Idk: I don't know
Idc: I don't care
Idek: I don't even know
Idec: I don't even care
Fyi: For your information
Btw: By the way
Irl: In real life

Yep, look at that internet. Btw, NOBODY says ROFL irl. Well iri: in real internet ;-;

NOW the post is done!

Baiiiiiii!


2 comments: